Referral Regulatory Standards
We are required to set out the following regulatory standards for any referrals:
You must not act unethically in your communication with any third party in regard to this offer. For example, we would expect you to be straightforward, honest and accurate when informing potentially interested parties about the MVL process and to act with courtesy and consideration towards them.
In any event, any third party referred to us by you will be:
- Informed of the referral fee of £250 that will be paid to you
- Informed of the advantages and disadvantages of the service being provided
- Informed that similar services could be available from other providers at a different cost
- Informed that seeking independent advice is recommended before proceeding
- Finally this will be capped at 5 referrals meeting the above criteria, at which point will consider a longer ongoing relationship.